Saturday, December 6, 2008

New life

I know, I know, it's been a long time. And here I am only going to write a smidge. We had a baby girl September 4, 2008. Nora Grace Margorie is her name and she is beautiful, happy, and content. Mac is great with her and Jon and I have adapted well to two children. I feel great emotionally and am just shocked to have a son and daughter. We are blessed. Nothing else is new, but a baby is enough! Please pray for us-we are feeling lonely. Our church closed last Christmas and we haven't found a new one. Also, we just don't have many friends-particularly, those of faith. Hope everyone is having a happy holiday season! Renae

3 comments:

Jo said...

I'm very happy for you guys Renae. I think Nora is a beautiful name. I'm lonely too--maybe you could move to Grand Manan? :)

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations, Renae! What a pretty name!!

Unknown said...

wow - congrats on expanding to a family of 4! I love the name "Nora". Soooooo cute. Glad everything is going well and all are adjusting!